Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Most Wanted Games

My most wanted list:

GTA IV (the wait will be over next week)
Fallout 3
Borderlands
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Spore
Too Human
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
the new Splatterhouse
Left 4 Dead


Classic games that deserve a replay:

Deus Ex
Fallout
Crusader: No Remorse
Diablo 2

Games I still need to finish:

Bioshock - I've been sitting on this one since Christmas and still haven't unwrapped it.
Mass Effect - Played a couple hours of it. Been months since it has graced my 360 with its presence.
Oblivion - I've had this game for almost two years and just started playing it again. I hadn't played the game in almost a year. Hated it when I first popped it in, but now it is all love.
The Orange Box - Eventually I will get to it, but I've neglected the hell out of these games.

I tend to be one of those gamers who doesn't finish a lot of games for whatever reason. Sometimes it is because I grow tired of the game. Other times a game is way too hard for me (I'm a horrible gamer). But, I'll blame COD4 for my neglect of the above games. Since I got COD4 I have been addicted. It won't get any better either because there is a little game coming out next week that will take up all my gaming time. So, I certainly won't expect myself to be beating those four fine titles anytime soon. Sorry guys. I'll see you eventually.

Oh, and I really need to buy DEFCON.

No comments: